Watan Parast Labour Union KDA organized General Workers Convention at 3rd Floor of Civic Center Karachi in which large number of KDA Employees including women’s, Central Labour Federation Incharge Nadeem Khan, Joint Incharge Azeem Zahoor and Member Abdul Azeem were present on the occasion.
Speaking with participants Incharge Labour Federation stated that PSP Labour Unions are playing their vital role to resolve the issues of workers in every institution.
Whereas Abdul Azeem shed light on the philosophy of Chairman Pak Sarzameen Party Syed Mustafa Kamal.
Moreover Syed Imran Hussain Jafri Patron in Chief Watan Parast Union KDA and Information Secretary Yasir Ali Khan presented 10 point agenda in front of participants and urged Management of Karachi Development Authority including Sindh Government to approve the said demands.
The Ten Points agenda presented by the top leaders of Watan Parast Labour Union KDA includes,
1.KDA grant should be increased to 350 Million to overcome the financial issues of employees.
- Workcharge Employees scrutiny Committee process should have to be completed with transparency and do regularize them on priority basis.
- Contract Employees regularization process should have to be completed as per the decision of Honorable Court and Provincial Government and give them postings on vacant seats.
- Medical Facilities for employees stopped from two years period due to the financial crisis, if management could not restore the medical panel then at least provide the facility of lab and testing.
- DPC list for promotion should have to be finalized and those who are eligible should be promoted to next grades.
- Covid-19 vaccination for KDA Employees should have to be started at Poly Clinic Civic Centre.
- Union stands with management in it’s every positive step for the department those who are not paying rent of KDA assets including SBCA and Master plan, KDA should start recovery from them and if management want our support on this regard, Union would support them and lock these assets until the amount of rent not recovered, as until management will not make a plan of recovery from assets KDA would not overcome from financial crisis.
- Union expresses concern over the appointment from Sindh Government on KDA vacant posts as it is the right of Deceased /son quota, workcharge and contract Employees. Whereas Union would move to court to stop this practice of curbing the rights of KDA Employees.
- Retired employees are not getting funds and other dues, they should have to be paid from the amount which department is receiving from auction recovery so that they could get dues in their lives.
- Summary of 20% allowance for security department KDA employees should have to be approved on a priority basis as it is pending from last one month.
At last Syed Imran Hussain Jafri said, KDA Employees by attending the session in large number have proved that they are supporting Watan Parast Union.