By: Dr. Nasir Asar
“It is important to get answers quickly to try to ﬁnd out what works and what doesn’t work. We think that randomized evidence is the best way to do that” Ana Maria Henao Restrepo World Health Organization.
Scientists have suggested dozens of existing compounds for testing but WHO is focusing on what it says are four most promising therapies; an experimental antiviral compound called remdesivir; the malaria medications chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine; a combination of two HIV drugs Lopinavir and retonavir-beta, an immune system messenger that can help cripple viruses.
I also would like to share some facts which I recently have read in famous newspapers in the world.
• Scientists identify 69 drugs to test against the coronavirus (The New York Times)
• Nevan Krogan, a biologist at the University of California, San Francisco, who led the new study, warned that chloroquine might have many toxic side effects, because the drug appears to target many human cellular proteins. (The New York Time)
• “Researchers have tried this drug on virus after virus, and it never works out in humans. The dose needed is just too high,” Susanne Herold, an expert on pulmonary infections at the University of Giessen, recently told Science magazine. (The Guardian Newspaper)
• After Trump touted chloroquine as a “game changer,” an American man died and his wife was hospitalized after they self-medicated with the drug. Nigeria reported two cases of poisoning with it. (The Washington Post)
• Dr. Colyer mentioned using hydroxychloroquine, along with Zithromax Z-Pak, Pﬁzer Inc.’s brand name drug for the antibiotic azithromycin.
• A study in China testing hydroxychloroquine in 30 patients with mild forms of the disease didn’t conﬁrm a beneﬁt, and researchers recommended further investigation. (The Wall Street Journal)
• These medications can have serious psychiatric side effects (The New York Times) Could any of these drugs hold the key to saving COVID-19 patients from serious, harm or death? Unfortunately, All of these medicines have not been approved for SARS-COV-2 by the FDA and there is no vaccine yet to prevent against it so why not chlorine dioxide? I myself treating patients with malaria, HIV and many viral diseases I am treating one of the incurable disease which is cancer.
Chlorine Dioxide destroy poisons that have been generated by the disease, that is why thousands of malaria patients have gotten up out of their beds and gone home just 4 hours after the second dose. In addition, a viral disease, such as the ﬂu last for at least 12 hours, but it can take alot longer than that. We know that chlorine dioxide only remains present for about 1 hour, that means you must take chlorine dioxide every hour for an extended period of time to keep the viruses from forming. Chlorine Dioxide prevents the special virus protiens from forming, and thus the virus die.
The larger pathogens are killed instantly, but the viruses are basically prevented from growing and are killed over minutes or hour. I would also like to inscribe about (AIDS) which stands for Acquired Immunodeﬁciency Syndrome, It is chronic, potentially life-threatening condition caused by the human immunodeﬁciency virus (HIV). By damaging your immune system, HIV interfers with your body’s ability to ﬁght infection and
With CLO2 the immune system becomes at least 100 times more eﬃcient. In fact, I am treating these sort of chronic diseases through CLO2 as well as Ozone therapy. As far as Ozone therapy is concerned, it can be used to treat medical condition by stimulating the immune system.
Ozone therapy can be an effective treatment for autoimmune disease when circulated throughout the blood, it stimulates the immune system by promoting the release of certain proteins and hormones that cause the body to rebalance its immune system. The immune system normally guards against germs such as bacteria and viruses.
Furthermore, heart diseases are treated through Chelation Therapy as it removes metals that have built up in the body. It can rejuvenate the heart and blood vessels, improve liver and kidney function, increase blood ﬂow to the brain and more.
However, All of these treatments involve destroying anaerobic and aerobic micro-organisms such as bacteria, parasites, pathogens, molds, yeasts and viruses as well. The recent Covid-19 coronavirus pandemic demands urgent solutions with new approaches. Therefore, Chlorine Dioxide (CLO2) in low-dose aqueous solution promises to be an ideal, rapid and effective solution.
All to often, the solution is in the simplest of ways. The approach is as follows: on the one hand we know that viruses are absolutely sensitive to oxidation and on the other hand. If it works in human blood bags against viruses such as HIV and other pathogens, why would it not work organically against the coronavirus? Chlorine Dioxide is used on a mandatory basis to disinfect and preserve blood bags for transfusions.
It has been used for over 100 years to combat all types of bacteria, viruses and fungi successfully. It acts as a disinfectant, since in its mode of action it turns out to be an oxidant. It removes viruses through the process of selective oxidation in a very short time.
It does this by denaturing the capsid proteins, and oxidizes the genetic material of the virus, disabling it. The application of chlorine dioxide (CLO2) orally or even parenterally is a different approach that has been studied by Andreas Ludwig Kalcker for more than thirteen years with a result of three pharmaceutical patents for parenteral use.
It can be produced by any pharmacy as an extemporaneous preparation. The great advantage of chlorine dioxide (CLO2) is that it works for any viral subspecies and there is no possible resistance to this type of oxidation (let’s not forget that this substance has been used for 100 years in waste water without generating any resistance).
Working Mechanism Of Chlorine Dioxide Against Viruses As a rule, most viruses behave similarly and once they bind to the appropriate host type bacteria or cell depending on the case – the nucleic acid component of the virus being injected takes over after the protein synthesis processes of the infected cell.
Certain segments of the viral nucleic acid are responsible for the replication of the genetic material in the capsid. In the presence of these nucleic acids, the CLO2 molecule becomes unstable and dissociates, releasing the resulting oxygen into the environment, which in turn helps to oxygenate the surrounding tissue by increasing Mitochondria activity and thus the immune system response.
What are mitochondria? Mitochondria are the “energy factory” of our body, specialized compartments present in every cell of the body (except red blood cells) mitochondria are responsible for creating more than 90% of the energy needed by the body to sustain life and support organ function.
Symptoms of mitochondrial diseases can include:
• Poor growth • Muscle weakness, muscle pain, low muscle tone, exercise intolerance
• Vision and/or hearing problems • Learning disabilities, delays in development, mental retardation • Autism, autism-like features • Heart, liver or kidney diseases • Gastrointestinal disorders, swallowing diﬃculties, diarrhea or constipation, unexplained vomiting, cramping, reﬂux • Diabetes • Increased risk of infection • Neurological problems, seizures, migraines, strokes • Movement disorders • Thyroid problems • Respiratory (breathing) problems • Lactic acidosis (a buildup of lactate)
• Dementia The CLO2 is a product with a high power of selective oxidation and a great capacity to reduce acidosis, increasing oxygen in tissues and mitochondria, thus facilitating the rapid recovery of patients with lung diseases.
Precautions: • Chlorine dioxide reacts with antioxidants and various acids, so the use of vitamin C or ascorbic acid during treatment is not recommended, as it cancels out the effectiveness of chlorine dioxide in eliminating pathogens (the antioxidant effect of one prevents the selective oxidation of the other). Therefore, it is not recommended to take antioxidants during the days of treatment.
• Avoid intake of overdose.
It should be noted that chlorine dioxide for ingestion is a new antiviral approach because it is an oxidant and manages to eliminate any subspecies or variations of viruses by combustion. Given the emergency situation in which we currently ﬁnd ourselves with Covid-19, the oral use of ClO2 is considered immediately through a protocol already known and used.
When it comes to toxicity the biggest problems with drugs in general are due to their toxicity and side effects. New studies shows its feasibility.
Although, the toxicity of chlorine dioxide is known for mass inhalation, there is not a single clinical proven death even at high doses from oral ingestion.
In addition, There is already scientiﬁc evidence that chlorine dioxide is effective on coronavirus SARS-COV-2, a base virus of COVID-19 and the coronavirus family in general. Furthermore, There is much anecdotal evidence that says chlorine dioxide has proven very effective in eradicating viruses including Ebola, Swine Flu, TB and other respiratory diseases. Chlorine Dioxide was completely effective against Anthrax in 2001 and used by US Military for Ebola in 2014.
Lastly, As it is an inexpensive treatment and has no severe side effects as compared to other drugs which are not FDA approved and has heart failure like side effects. With this treatment we can save millions of lives as well as we can save billions rupees of Government of Pakistan.
However, Federal Government and Provincial Government should order for Clinical Trials. Although Clinical Trials should be done by virologists, researchers, medical doctors (experienced and expert) and health professionals. I will also be there to conduct meetings and Integrative Medicines Research Programs with all of them and to know how it actually works on patients, how do I treat my patients and discuss it altogether that how it is possible to treat patients of